My boyfriend is really emotional. How should I deal with this?

I'm not really an emotional person, but my boyfriend is. He always analyzes things way too much and thinks I'm mad at him, even when I'm not. I rarely understand where he's coming from, but I often just get mad at him for doing this. I love him, and I want to be with him, but he seems to lean on me for emotional support but at the same time not allow me to give him emotional support. Help! I don't know what to do.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Each time he lets you know, stop, hug, little kiss and say every thing is great. Then go back to what you were doing. The positive reinforcement will start to settle him down. Sounds like he comes from a very moody angry woman

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• he sounds exhausting. guys like this are soo irritating lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE