What do you look for in a girl?

Personality, eyes, body.. etc

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Intelligence is key for me. If they don't have the ability to converse on my level, I'm instantly turned away. Other than that, honest, genuinely kind (not just kind for reputation or to get rewards or praise, and most of all do it when no one is looking), tactful when speaking with others, similar interests, open mind, non judgmental, similar sense of humor, adventurous and obviously physically attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice body? 😂

• Show All
    • Are you gay lol? 😂😂😂 thats not whats the case with most guys/girls. I take back what I said bout you looking like that Latin actor lol..

• Whoa ruthless lol... definitely not gay though. But whatever you wanna think haha.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• Phsyically curves (be it boobs or ass whatever i could get).

Bit nothing like the idea of a wife. A woman who values her man not just see him as some trophy or bank account or a guy somshe could brag about to her shallow friends on social media. A good mother. Good hearted woman, she has strong values, hopefully a good and father and mother figure. Well raised woman. Loyal. Funny, kind, someone I can watch tv woth and have good conversation woth, a good laugh oooooh... I wanna get married ;(

1|0
    0|0
  • Physical attraction is almost instantaneous for men. Everybody has their own preferences, but traditionally it's long hair, eyes, cheek bone structure, hips, and generalized femininity. Just my two cents

0|1
    0|0
  • An overall attraction has to come first but for me the most important is being on my side, I've known too many beautiful women who are actually ugly as sin once the inner person comes out

0|0
    0|0
  • Honesty, good sense of humor, Good looks (most girls look good if they smile), caring about others, thoughtful in how they interact with others, good character, reasonably active, intelligent, good listener (doesn't interrupt others unless they just don't stop talking), gets along with others well, not easily offended, down to earth, good communicator, able to be independent, confident, a good body is a plus, but certainly not a deal breaker. The personality and character issues are the most important, and the more likely deal breakers.

0|1
    0|0
    • Took the words right outta my mouth. Love the answer man!

• Nothing, I don't seek any relationships with anyone. It's entirely irrelevant to me.

0|0
    0|1
  • My girl is what I look for in a girl. Pretty face, nice eyes, lips that get you hypnotized.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality is the main thing. Looks are important too sure. But if she has a shit personality instant deal breaker. Has to love to laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Independent confident and caring nature with a beautiful heart. A beautiful face my get wrinkles with age but a beautiful heart will stay the same

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't explain when a girl catches youreye it just happens

0|0
    0|0
  • I look for Independence respect for themselves intelligence and the ability to be mother

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes