I’m still a secret?

So I posted a while back about this older guy I started seeing when I was 17 and he is 25, I am emancipated and have been my own guardian since 16 so I didn’t think much of the age gap since I am far more mature than most my age. I am now 18 and we are still seeing each other but he still wants it to be a secret. At first I understood it but now it’s just starting to hurt. I am trying to be understanding of how he might be feeling about the situation but I’m getting impatient and I don’t want to be kept a dirty little secret anymore. I really like him and I see a future with him I just don’t know what to do...

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I don’t usually recommend giving an ultimatum to a relationship partner. However, in this case I think it would be appropriate. You tell him that he needs to openly acknowledge the relationship or it will be over. If he can’t do that, I would be wondering if he is doing something shady.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If he doesn't care about your feelings and you are old enough either you start telling people yourself or let him go and no one is the wiser.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE