IS HE WEIRD or interested?

The title was so clickbair but like😂😂
He always looks at me and i made eye contact but he looked away tf and last time i did i smiled at him but looked away ughhhh😂
I remember one time where his friend wanted to sit near me and he was like no lets sit here and his friend was like why? And he was like... ok fine. And like since then I've seen him look and i saw him once stare at my lips which was kinda weird but i dont get why he can't just talk to me tf?
And he doesn't eat lunch but he's getting lunch now.
I mean i used to really think he's cute but like its fading you know and it just seems really stupid you know how just when i lost interest you show interest? Okay anyway...
Im overthinking it i know but its just a story to share:)
And for me if a guy shy or not if interested will find any way to talk to you.

11