Does it feels like an achievement to you if you successfully changed a bad boy to a romantic guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't really say because I'm a bit of a bad boy I guess with my drinking, and sometimes ditching (and a tiny bit of vape)... but I'm also really romantic and my top place to visit would be Venice.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy isn't a to-do-list needed for a check marked on him. He's a person, who doesn't need to change for anyone. Bad boys can have romantic gestures too. You don't accomplish changing people. Only they accomplish changing themselves by choice.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I personally would never attempt to turn a ho into a housewife. I know people who feel achieved turning a housewife into a ho though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doet chance a guy thats wrong. Love him for who he is

1|0
    0|0
  • It would be more honour if u change some loser guy to a romantic guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bad boys who get transformed are faking their personality, in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is an impossible task. You might think he has changed, but that is not true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do girls want to change boys...

0|0
    0|0
  • What if the guy already trying to be romantic?

0|0
    0|0
  • Changing people is always bad...

0|0
    0|0
    • 😱 whyyyy? Please expand. lol

• A guy is how a guy is if he is a badboy then let him be a badboy... every person is something hole diffrent and thats what i think is great... if u change him he never will be hisself :)

• Just my opinion 😇

• so... bad boys can't be romantic? 😂

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes