Does it feels like an achievement to you if you successfully changed a bad boy to a romantic guy?

110

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't really say because I'm a bit of a bad boy I guess with my drinking, and sometimes ditching (and a tiny bit of vape)... but I'm also really romantic and my top place to visit would be Venice.

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy isn't a to-do-list needed for a check marked on him. He's a person, who doesn't need to change for anyone. Bad boys can have romantic gestures too. You don't accomplish changing people. Only they accomplish changing themselves by choice.