How many times have you fallen in love?

• 0-zip-0
  • 1, one
  • 2-3
    Vote C
  • 4-5
    Vote D
  • 6-7
    Vote E
  • 8-9
    Vote F
  • 10 or more, My little heart! 💔😭
    Vote G

924

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought I loved my ex, but looking back on it, I realize that perhaps I really didn't love her like I thought I did. Not to say I didn't care for her, but I didn't feel "head-over-heels" totally out of control in love. I didn't dream about her every night, although I did sometimes. I didn't think about her all the time, but she sure did make me happy.

Maybe it wasn't the ideal of love, but maybe it was a form of love, or rather, a great appreciation. All I know is that I wished and still wish for her happiness.

• you dont need to feel and act crazy to be in love with someone, tbh.

But if you aren't sure you loved her, then you probably didn't love.

Most Helpful Girl

• I fell once but then I found out it was nothing but infatuation that I confused with love, by obsessing over it.
    I fell again but it felt platonic with him.
    I think I am again in love. I sincerely hope it is another infatuation.