• 8-9
    Vote F
  • 10 or more, My little heart! 💔😭
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought I loved my ex, but looking back on it, I realize that perhaps I really didn't love her like I thought I did. Not to say I didn't care for her, but I didn't feel "head-over-heels" totally out of control in love. I didn't dream about her every night, although I did sometimes. I didn't think about her all the time, but she sure did make me happy.

Maybe it wasn't the ideal of love, but maybe it was a form of love, or rather, a great appreciation. All I know is that I wished and still wish for her happiness.

0|0
    0|0
    • you dont need to feel and act crazy to be in love with someone, tbh.

But if you aren't sure you loved her, then you probably didn't love.

Most Helpful Girl

• I fell once but then I found out it was nothing but infatuation that I confused with love, by obsessing over it.
    I fell again but it felt platonic with him.
    I think I am again in love. I sincerely hope it is another infatuation.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Six times in 45 years. It will happen once more.

2|0
    0|0
  • 9763857893368942683 times. I don't know if I'll ever get married at this point. I must have been an idiot not to have married one of them. I'm not sure what I did wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • can't find any single girls. So far, every girl I have ever liked has had or still has a boyfriend. All of my friends are dating someone and here I am all alone still :') there is one girl I have my eye on, but no idea what to do about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Twice. Both ex girlfriends. One I dated for a year and the other I dated for 2 years (and lived with).

Even years later i still miss both of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never really found the right person but i wish i have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero times and it's gonna stay that way until I find someone worth a damn.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not many to brag but enough to be desensitized to games. I hate when girls play games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero but tbh I might be falling for this girl I've been talking to for the past few months

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st girl was when we both were really young, we dated online for 2 years then broke up because she was so far away, then I screwed up twice trying to date her again and we got into a fight. 2nd girl was right after highschool she was beautiful, intelligent, and geniuinly cared for me, I had to move away for a year. After 3 months of a long distance I got stuck on the mountain she said she couldn't handle my risky way of life and broke up with me after a week she dated my best friend. Now I think I'm afraid to love.

0|0
    0|0
  • i fall in love when least expected

2|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• That hasn't happened so far.

1|0
    0|0
  • Twice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I fell in love with Joe Biden a couple of years ago, so once.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have falling in love only once.

1|0
    0|0
  • Over and over again with the same person

1|0
    0|0
  • Once

0|0
    0|0
  • Now 32 and it's happened to me 4 times already.

1|0
    0|0
  • Zero

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes