Do u actually like dating?

Dating is one of those things I rarely do because I feel so awkward and uncomfortable when I'm doing it. I go out in groups of friends which makes ot easier. So, do you actually like dating?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love dating. I love having someone to talk to someone that worries about me. But I'm very socially anxious. So if I am dating I feel very odd and out of place if I feel like I should be doing something that I don't know about , which is about everything other than talking and the hug and kiss greetings

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate dating. Much easier being in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• No I hated the dating scene. I JUST WANTED TO married so I didn't have to that. I HATED blind dates the most. Being set up by a friend to date their homey looking friend. Or the famous potty dates

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do , love it. 🤗 like to hold hands walking and talking bumping into each other , smiling , happy trying to get to dinner or a movie before my date does.. 🤣 ..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm single, and socially awkward to mingle. Unless there's a lady talks to me and we're in the same situation.. Then we might help each other out 😉😉😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I always feel a little paranoid with each new girl, thinking they're going to tie me down and kill me or sell my ass into slavery on the deep web

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not a fun game to play. Didn't ever enjoy it. Love meeting people, but saying becomes a game thy I don't care to play.

0|0
    0|0
  • overrated. As long as it ends up long term and marriage. I will be 41 Sunday, I want something a lifetime, not temporary

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating is fun, I really enjoy learning something new about someone and their life story. Just meeting other single women is probably the hardest part.

0|0
    0|0
  • Had one date and it was pretty bad, so meh, not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Yah ofcrz because go uot wid friends and with your partner both are different fun

0|0
    0|0
  • I hated it when I was single, but grew to enjoy it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I miss it

0|0
    0|0
  • Ain't got time for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's actually very difficult for me to get one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't had the chance to try it

0|0
    0|0
  • yess

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1