What did he mean by this?

i told a guy that he was funny and to keep it up because that's what every girl wants. he then says "what do you want tho"? why did he ask that? then i said, that's a long list lol. being funny is number 1. then he asked am i funny?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He meant to ask "Is funny the only thing I am to you?". It´s not that complicated... he likes you and wants to be The one for you. Had a similar situation a while ago where this girl who I liked said that I was super funny and it´s really good. Then I asked "Why is it good" and she told me that it´s one of her criteria for a guy she would date. Things moved forward after I knew she was thinking of dating me.

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes you and is asking what you like so he can be more like what you want