Guys is it intimidating if a woman can lift heavier weights than you?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Unsure
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why be intimidated by that? When it's down to it, it's down to who the woman is as a person

1|2
    0|0
    • Thank you, I definitely think that this answer is a good one ☺

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• No lol. Anyone who knows anything about self defense and technique will tell you that you don't need a lot of raw strength to defend yourself.

So no reason to worry.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thank you ☺

• Show All
    • @Juxapose Lol, yeah me too. Your comment just kind of made me? huh? because you literally describe what a rapist does.

• @Caaarl I'd be very willing but I like the feeling that she's going to have me, with or without my willingness.

To be safe though I'd get a vasectomy so she can't force child support out of me lol.

• I can't say that I'd care to be honest. I am not in competition with some random female. I would say fair play to her.

1|1
    0|0
  • It would motivate me to get stronger. I am quite impressed by fit and strong women actually. When I workout, I actually think of all the female fitness models out there rather than the male bodybuilders and strong lifters.

0|0
    0|0
  • not "intimidating"... but lets say it that way: being able to lift heavier weights than me calls for a body with the appropriate physical structure to be able to do that. it´s more than likely that said physical structure doesn not visually appeal to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about the weights per se, but i don't find too muscular women too apppealing.

1|1
    0|0
    • Okay, I agree but say a woman isn't all bulk and muscle, she's just strong.

• Show All
    • Then fuck them.

• Lol thank you ☺

• I don't know, haven't met any before. You'd be surprised how much a difference in strength there is between men and women. even the roided up chicks in my gym who look like female arnold can't even put 2 plates on a bench

0|0
    0|0
  • Not intimidating I think, unless the lady is a violent type. Overall attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends, is it because you're a really week guy or is she abnormally strong?

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind if she can lift more than me. rather it would be motivational.
    But she should not look like a body builder. i don't like too many muscle on girls !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do women like asking is it intimidating to men if BLANK questions?
    Do you want it to be intimidating or not?

0|0
    0|0
    • No I don't wanna be intimidating, however I don't want to pretend I'm not strong because guys are to sensitive about their own muscles

• It's also a bad premise. "Intimidating" is used to put men in a defensive stance of (I'm not intimidated I'm a confident man).

• Nope. Raw strength means nothing if you know self defense. I find it rather sex. Just don't dead lift too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never seen it. But I think I would feel a little bit intimidated, I guess. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • What's woman got to do with it? Anybody physically stronger than you is intimidating.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s cool. Np I guess. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • that would be one strong lady...

0|1
    0|0
  • No woman can lift heavier weights than me

0|1
    0|0
  • I am fine with girls who are stronger than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naw. It's motivating.

0|0
    0|0
  • No honestly its kinda hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahhhh. .. cause it ain't happing

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• if a guy is confident enough in themselves they would appreciate someone that followed their passion to become stronger and do their best.

2|0
    0|0
  • I just don’t think it should be intimidating. The way I see it is that a woman who shows her strength is showing her independence too.

0|1
    0|0
  • No it's not. Women can be stronger.

1|1
    0|1

Recommended myTakes