I tent to look at girls boobs and ass... Is it normal or am I a creep?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal

• Thanks... But I feel guilty after looking... Some ass and boobs are hard to resist...

Most Helpful Guy

• here's a bit of advice, concentrate on their face when looking at them and treat them as a friend.

This often gets me really close to girls. If I am attracted to them, I get to find out what theyre last boyfriend did wrong and I can learn from his mistakes. If Im not attacted, well I've got another female friend that is fun to hang around with and helps make me look less threatening to new girls when Im at gigs or something.

Im a first year of uni. Although Im staying home right now, Im gonna move into shared houses. When word got out about this, 7 girls have actually asked me to live with them and I've had sex with 2 of them.