I tent to look at girls boobs and ass... Is it normal or am I a creep?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal

0|2
    0|1
    • Thanks... But I feel guilty after looking... Some ass and boobs are hard to resist...

Most Helpful Guy

• here's a bit of advice, concentrate on their face when looking at them and treat them as a friend.

This often gets me really close to girls. If I am attracted to them, I get to find out what theyre last boyfriend did wrong and I can learn from his mistakes. If Im not attacted, well I've got another female friend that is fun to hang around with and helps make me look less threatening to new girls when Im at gigs or something.

Im a first year of uni. Although Im staying home right now, Im gonna move into shared houses. When word got out about this, 7 girls have actually asked me to live with them and I've had sex with 2 of them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• Oh no! You directed your line of sight upon another human being's body and had a perfectly normal reaction! What ever shall we do with you?

0|0
    0|0
  • That's creepy. Especially if your pants have a tent afterwards. Control yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal, tits and ass are beautiful features of their "vehicles" for both men and women.

0|0
    0|0
  • You tent? That makes no sense.

0|0
    0|0
    • tend * my phone's keyboard does that

• Oh, lol. Yeah, you're just a normal guy. It's not creepy unless you make it creepy, such as staring for too long and continuing to stare even if she has noticed you staring. Keep it low key.

• I just admire it not stare... And then I feel guilty because I looked at her boobs... But some ass and boobs are irresistible

Recommended myTakes