Do you get distracted?

Why guys always get distracted to girls who walk pass by them, eventhough they're with their girlfriend. And sometimes They quietly stole few glances to see other girls around them. Please explain why and how to make them stop!
If you can, please don't suggest anything sexual.

011

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys are naturally attracted to girls, and they look very nice to a guy. Guys are also more visually oriented than are girls, and so just seeing a good looking girl automatically attracts them. Now, there is a difference between a guy who is naturally attracted and looks, and a guy who just looks at girls around him and is disrespectful to the girl he is with. You can't stop a guy from noticing other girls, because it's biologically programmed in them to notice girls. Buy a guy can focus on his girl, be emotionally and intellectually present with her, and can be respectful to her. Also, just because a guy notices and looks at a girl, doesn't mean he has to keep looking, and it doesn't mean he is thinking of her naked or of having sex with her. The guy can choose to be present in the moment with you, and focus on you. He can chose to be respectful. love you and be faithful to you. But he can't stop being a guy. My comments don't mean to give license to a guy to just look anywhere he wants and lust over every girl just because he's a guy, and not be considerate of you.