Do you get distracted?

Why guys always get distracted to girls who walk pass by them, eventhough they're with their girlfriend. And sometimes They quietly stole few glances to see other girls around them. Please explain why and how to make them stop!
If you can, please don't suggest anything sexual.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys are naturally attracted to girls, and they look very nice to a guy. Guys are also more visually oriented than are girls, and so just seeing a good looking girl automatically attracts them. Now, there is a difference between a guy who is naturally attracted and looks, and a guy who just looks at girls around him and is disrespectful to the girl he is with. You can't stop a guy from noticing other girls, because it's biologically programmed in them to notice girls. Buy a guy can focus on his girl, be emotionally and intellectually present with her, and can be respectful to her. Also, just because a guy notices and looks at a girl, doesn't mean he has to keep looking, and it doesn't mean he is thinking of her naked or of having sex with her. The guy can choose to be present in the moment with you, and focus on you. He can chose to be respectful. love you and be faithful to you. But he can't stop being a guy. My comments don't mean to give license to a guy to just look anywhere he wants and lust over every girl just because he's a guy, and not be considerate of you.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I do my best to not get distracted when with girlfriend

1|0
    0|0
    • So you'll be distracted without your girlfriend?

• No sorry, I meant that if I'm dating a girl then I do my best not to let myself be distracted by other women.

• I see, okay thanks!

• Men crave sex like your body craves water

By nature, a mans job is to 'spread the seed' therefore it is perfectly natural and healthy for a man to look at attractive women & possibly even desire to have sex with them.

0|0
    0|1
  • Most dudes do this and it's so in their heads they don't think about the gfs.
    You can't change a dudes nature and majority do it even more by themselves.
    It's something you have to not care for

0|0
    0|0
  • Its human nature especially us men sometimes it happens naturally without any feelings and sometimes we get to be attracted by something in particular.

0|0
    0|0
  • i never get distracted by that

1|0
    0|0
  • Try to focus

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be distracted

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm human nature, nothing you can do about it

0|0
    0|0
  • boo hoo, men are attracted to me. Stop complaining about what is literally the biggest advantage the female gender has (men being more attracted to women than vice versa)

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think there is any problem in looking. We still remain loyal.

1|0
    0|0
    • What's that suppose to bring any benefit to the guy other than making their girlfriend pissed off seeing him looking at other girls.

• Are you telling me that girls never ever check out other men or call a particular man hot (a celebrity maybe). Looking is fine. If in the end it doesn't lead to cheating then I don't see a problem.

• I don't know about other girls, but i personally don't interested to check out other guys let alone calling them hot. To me the person i love is the most the most interesting guy i've ever met. I don't know why he can't see me the same way i see him. Besides if i knew what it's like to check out another person besides the one you love i wouldn't have asked.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes