Gift ideas for a man I'm dating for Christmas?

United States. Started dating November 19. He’s 29. Country boy, big family, hunts deer. Favorite colors are burnt orange and green. Loves golden retrievers lol I don't know if we are doing Christmas. I was thinking a nice blanket or something 🤷🏻‍♀️ or maybe going somewhere nice for dinner instead of gifts. Help!

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Sounds like he's family oriented, so just going out sounds like a good plan or planning a night out of town as well.
    A trip is always a good gift. Or see what he needs for the rifle. A lot of ammo goes a long ways.

2|0
    0|0
  • i am neither a fan of Christmas or gifts but I think a thing of meaning. Whether it be something you make for him or an expression of how he makes you feel. This could be going out of your way to make a special dinner for him with all his favourite dishes. And making him know how much he means to you

1|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate always works! lol ;) Get something Christmas shaped. 🎄

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd suggest a piece of hunting or outdoor clothing. Jacket, hat or gloves? Depends on your budget.

1|0
    0|0
  • 🤔 .. Bow , and arrow gun, being that he likes to hunt. Might like it if he don't have one. 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, can't go wrong with something practical or related to his hobbies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Moneys always the best gift so he can buy what he wants

0|0
    0|0
  • Wallet

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice dinner at somewhere local.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love to get tool... or anything with hunting

1|0
    0|0
  • Camo anything

1|0
    0|0
  • Romantic candle dinner

1|0
    0|0
  • Since y'all are just starting, just go somewhere

1|0
    0|0
  • Dinner. Everyone has to eat

1|0
    0|0
  • Flannel shirt, or timbs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leather jackets

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say it's too soon for gifts, but, that's just me

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Ask him! See if there's anything he has been wanting for when he's out hunting or make him a little supply kit for when he's in the stand. (Hand warmers, a thermos for coffee or hot cocoa and stick some of that with it in a box.)

1|0
    0|0
    • That’s a really good idea! Thank you! I’m going to bring up Christmas Sunday when I see him 😊😊

• If he has a pet that he's invested in, you could get him a blanket with the pet on it. If not usually country boys love anything john deer.

1|0
    0|0
  • So cool I also have a boyfriend that is a country boy and has a big family and love dogs so cool
    Yes you can give him anything he likes give it from your heart make him something if u want to to what is something he wants to have but does not have if it is to expensive maybe do something he wanted to do but did not have time for and or
    You can also make him something to it needs to come from your heart but the bottom line is if u give him something or do him something or both and he is not really thankful or happy or this or that then he does not really love u just to let u know
    But even though if u don't have money or can't buy him stuff u can make him stuff
    Tell me what stuff u have
    And ill tell u what u can make I would love to help u

1|0
    0|0
  • Feed the man

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes