Guys, do you appreciate girls who put in effort?

by this question I mean if you were dating a girl and she tried to do things around the house that men usually do such as mow the lawn, shovel the drive way in the winter, try to fix things around the house etc... just stuff men would usually do, would you appreciate it? And I'm not saying these things are only meant for men to do. Just a girl trying to do handy man stuff, how would you feel? And do guys usually prefer to do the manly stuff around the house?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Not mow the lawn, but help shovel the driveway? Sure. It's also appreciated when the things guys do around the house are axknowledged. Some times women forget to throw a thank you out there because it's basically expected for a man to handle "man things". But it's not always easy to do those things while also dealing with women and their shit.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE