Why would a girl not want to date their best friend? If their best friend is a guy?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• My best friend is a guy and I don’t think I would ever date him. Our friendship started with him trying to be in a relationship with me but I prefer him as a friend. He’s attractive and really nice but I don’t want anything to mess up what we have now. If we tried to be in a romantic relationship and it didn’t work out, I would absolutely hate it if that completely changed our friendship. I feel better knowing that as a friend, I can have him in my life for a very long time as opposed to getting into a relationship with him and experiencing all those unknowns associated with it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE