Why would a girl not want to date their best friend? If their best friend is a guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My best friend is a guy and I don’t think I would ever date him. Our friendship started with him trying to be in a relationship with me but I prefer him as a friend. He’s attractive and really nice but I don’t want anything to mess up what we have now. If we tried to be in a romantic relationship and it didn’t work out, I would absolutely hate it if that completely changed our friendship. I feel better knowing that as a friend, I can have him in my life for a very long time as opposed to getting into a relationship with him and experiencing all those unknowns associated with it.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Because they don’t have any romantic feelings for them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good dick is good dick.

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess, but is the dick really worth being with an asshole who only wants your body. That kinda relationship doesn't last.

• Show All
    • I don't know. Is he? He sounds more like a friend with benefit rather than a best friend.

• If my bestfriend was straight and had that good good there be no reason not to date him

• Because he belongs in the friend zone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he's my best friend & not my boyfriend?

0|0
    0|0
    • That's not really a good answer. If you already have a boyfriend then that's understandable.

• Show All
    • True, but being in a romantic relationship adds things to that I've no desire to share with that particular person.

• I can accept that.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes