When considering a boyfriend what are girls really looking for?

I feel like girls don't actually know which is why it's hard for some guys. Are they more interested in looks or getting compliments or just conversation? Or am I way off

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I'm slightly older than you so this may not count. Besides the usual attractiveness and great personality, I look for how our lives fit together. I like to know that we are able to back each other up. But most importantly, I look for a guy that really likes me... and isn't selfish in bed. I gotta have my needs met.