Could you date someone insanely hot?

Like there is no way you could ever be in their league.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It would depend on personality and compatibility for how long it lasted. Maybe job would factor in a little, too.

If she was an actress, or model, I might not want to date her because she’d always have to be messing with guys, and then how much would I trust that she wasn’t playing around for fun? “Oh, I’m making out with this guy because it’s um... for a scene.”

Otherwise, if she was trustworthy, I could date a gorgeous woman. Now, whether she’d date me is another issue. She probably wouldn’t.

Psychologically, I don’t know. I suppose it would depend on if I felt like I could live up to some of the things she was expecting. Gorgeous women can expect a lot more from a guy. “He has to make six figures! He has to be 6’5! He has to...”

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on his personality. If he's an arrogant son of a b*tch, then no. If he's a nice, kind person who shares some of my interests: why on earth not?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• "I'm not in her league" Well, I don't worship women or view life that way. I also live in a state of "peace" to where I know I can't control things so I don't worry about it. All I can do is be myself and treat her well. After that there is nothing I can do, she'll either want me or not. I just enjoy our time together and if she changes her mind and wants something else than so be it. No need to ever worry about it and feel "I'm not good enough"

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t believe in leagues, at least not singularly. For example, if a girl is super sexy and the guy is successful and influential in his job, they’re about the same to me. It’s about the OVERALL traits combined

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in "leagues , such things are a limiting crutch.
    I either like you or I don't, and vice versa. It's a waste of time to think in terms of" leagues ".

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people dont see themselves how others do. there's a good chance she has no idea how hot she really is

1|0
    0|0
  • So you're saying I'm only attracted by their looks? No.
    Maybe a night or a few, but nothing emotional.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it depends on her. I could ask her out on a date, but I can't force her to date me. Once again, it's up to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they like me the way I am l, sure, why wouldn't I?

0|0
    0|0
  • all are equal in my view meaning leagues do not exist

0|0
    0|0
  • No as I would constantly feel I would be dumped if someone better came along

0|0
    0|0
  • I could date anyone with whom the sex is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • yes

Never be in their league? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I am sure I would be in his league in all kinds of other ways other than appearance. He chose to date me for a reason right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe in matches not leagues

0|1
    0|0
  • I can be I their league in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i could

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, l would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah! I already have, felt like he was too good looking for me but others though it was a good even match, so maybe it's about perception too.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes