Could you date someone insanely hot?

Like there is no way you could ever be in their league.
  • Yes
  • No

714

Most Helpful Guy

• It would depend on personality and compatibility for how long it lasted. Maybe job would factor in a little, too.

If she was an actress, or model, I might not want to date her because she’d always have to be messing with guys, and then how much would I trust that she wasn’t playing around for fun? “Oh, I’m making out with this guy because it’s um... for a scene.”

Otherwise, if she was trustworthy, I could date a gorgeous woman. Now, whether she’d date me is another issue. She probably wouldn’t.

Psychologically, I don’t know. I suppose it would depend on if I felt like I could live up to some of the things she was expecting. Gorgeous women can expect a lot more from a guy. “He has to make six figures! He has to be 6’5! He has to...”

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on his personality. If he's an arrogant son of a b*tch, then no. If he's a nice, kind person who shares some of my interests: why on earth not?