Guys, is sex all you really want from girls?

Me and my good guy friend was talking and he said that "guys will do and say anything to just get in your pants" and that made me think a lot.. i mean how can i ever trust a guy? i feel like if they would say and do anything to get in my pants how will i ever know if they really like me as a person? and that made me think that guys maybe only really wants sex from girls and nothing else...

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh, well that's not exactly true what your friend said, I mean yes we want sex from you and we want it a lot, almost all the time, but that does not mean we will "do and say anything to get in your pants," like that's fucking stupid. What he actually meant by that is what *I* just said, and that was just his way of expressing it.

Anyway, no we don't *only* want sex, we want a connection with a girl too, but for some reason girls think "connection" immediately and should, without fault, eventually lead to a relationship then engagement then marriage and babies, which is a "hell no" to all that. A lot of girls seem to want to immediately tie a guy down, and we do not want that (most of us). So that's why we don't always see eye to eye. A guy who wants to fuck you ALSO wants to like you as a person and be interested in you, but I don't really understand these questions honestly, like it's somehow weird or something that boys want to fuck girls. It's not weird, it's how it is.