Guys, is sex all you really want from girls?

Me and my good guy friend was talking and he said that "guys will do and say anything to just get in your pants" and that made me think a lot.. i mean how can i ever trust a guy? i feel like if they would say and do anything to get in my pants how will i ever know if they really like me as a person? and that made me think that guys maybe only really wants sex from girls and nothing else...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh, well that's not exactly true what your friend said, I mean yes we want sex from you and we want it a lot, almost all the time, but that does not mean we will "do and say anything to get in your pants," like that's fucking stupid. What he actually meant by that is what *I* just said, and that was just his way of expressing it.

Anyway, no we don't *only* want sex, we want a connection with a girl too, but for some reason girls think "connection" immediately and should, without fault, eventually lead to a relationship then engagement then marriage and babies, which is a "hell no" to all that. A lot of girls seem to want to immediately tie a guy down, and we do not want that (most of us). So that's why we don't always see eye to eye. A guy who wants to fuck you ALSO wants to like you as a person and be interested in you, but I don't really understand these questions honestly, like it's somehow weird or something that boys want to fuck girls. It's not weird, it's how it is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• First of all, this is a Child Sentence, but also half true. MOST of the boys LOVE Sex, and a lot will search for that. But Men are after 1 girl so they can live with her.

Between same question can go to girls as they Cheat or just break up same as guys. So go figure out the rest yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep all we want is a night of sex we certainly don't have dreams and goals and feelings none of us eventually want to settle down and start a family were all exactly the same we all look the same and talk the same and think the same because not a single one of us is a unique person with different opinions and takes on life that's why there's no wars or people getting killed because of a difference of opinion

0|2
    0|0
  • Well, you can't really ask a man to discourage himself by answering your question. People are bound to lie, truth is, you can really know what men are after what. Sometimes it's a gamble. At least find a guy that's at least committed to waiting for sex. If he tries to bone you after two days then that's probably all he wants. Just be careful, carry mace and all that. Men are aggressive

0|0
    0|0
  • We dont. We want to grow relationships. But sometimes the bureaucracy is so big that we like to keep it simple. Its boring to keep showing them time after time that we are not monsters so we get tired at some point.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, a girl that can cook and clean is quite useful too. Anyway not all guys are players who only want to use girls, guys like myself, prefer an serious relationship. Buy yes you should be careful, as there is a lot of problematic people outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • The 20% of men who you are actually attracted to?
    Yes, they don't really want much else than sex.

Why? Because all the other women are attracted to the same exact 20% of men that you are, collectively giving these men zero reasons to remain monogamous or care about your feelings because there is another woman waiting in line to replace you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am disgusted with sex. All woman are concerned about this question and meanwhile they think about this crap they fail to realize that this concern makes woman picky and such... Woman are more horny than man, deal with it, their only purpose is to get fucked and keep humanity fat

0|1
    0|0
  • to a degree this is true. Particularly with young boys in the 15-21 age group. The more you live the more you evolve in your interactions with women. Learning and appreciating how the compliment and complete you in so many ways. This is in the body through sex but more in the mind/heart through companionship and offering a 'yin' to your 'yang'

0|0
    0|0
  • Men are after girls for sex to be honest

Else they would be after guys 😂😂😂

Jk jk

by the way it is partly true
    Being sexually attracted to each other is one of the most common reason we have friends among opposite sex

So biologically it's true

But if it's all they want , no it's depends completely on the kind of relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • That's completely false. You see boys only want to get in your pants. Real men look for someone they enjoy spending time with. You're probably just hanging out with a bunch of fuckboys if they ALL think it's just about sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • We are humans we are not that horrible. We love to fuck your brains out but we like tou company, sense of humor and remember you will be a mother of yÃ¥our kids. So yes we want sex with other qualities. Stop this crap stereotyping.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what stage in life you are right now I'm looking for someone to share life experiences with. In every aspect.

Every male is different every female is different.

0|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion sex is not a factor nor should ever be if that's all man ever thinks about then he really doesn't love you what is just using you to his advantage..

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's not the only thing guys want. That's a stereotype that paints all guys as just sex-crazed players.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not true for all guys. Usually the guys that seem perfect and you're head over heels for them. Most guys become fuckboys because of girls fyi

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a good wife to live happily with her and not feel lonely , nothing is happier than having a family which makes you to love them and think about them every time during work or anytime.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not. If I wanted just sex I'd just pay a hooker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls can be the same. I've happened to meet mostly girls that want sex more than me. That's annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes darling , about 90% of men only want sex from a woman , but there are the others who truly want a connection and a relationship with a woman.

0|0
    0|0
    • But how can i tell if they actually want a connection and a relationship?

• I think you should see how fast he tries to initiate 2nd and 3rd base , if he tries very soon in the relationship, you should give him the skip , because he likely wants to sleep with you. But if he isn't rushing things and lets you set the pace of the relationship and values you and what you represent in his life, and treats you like a princess even when the infatuation period of the relationship is over, he's definitely a keeper. Hope this helps darling.

• 'Girls, is it only money and egsistence that you want from a guy?'

Your question is pretty loaded. Ain't merit the answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes