Guysdo you date only one girl at a time?

Like in the beginning, do you go after many girls or just one? Just curious!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be happy to even have a single girl do date! lol. I've always been a 60% introvert and in this very social world that means it's difficult to find a girlfriend. Let alone multiple.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I would consider it dishonest to date more than one person at once. I won't ever be kissing one woman one night then kissing another another night and still planning a second date with the first one.

Just fking be honest with yourselves people and everything makes sense

0|0
    0|0
  • I would always try to date only one girl at the time. When you just start, then it might happen that you have dates with different people, that's nothing bad but I think you should relatively quickly make a decision on who you wanna continue with and not date for weeks or months multiple people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I only go after one girl at a time. If I think it will turn into something then I stick with it. If I don't, I move on. If a girl/guy can't display loyalty early on, then how do you expect them to remain loyal later on?

0|0
    0|0
  • Here's a sentence. "Boys will always want to get laid by a lot of girls, BUT a real man only searches for the ONLY ONE that she's precious more than a diamond"

0|0
    0|0
  • If I feel strong attraction to more than one person I know it's just lust that I'm feeling and I know not to try to start a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems today that a lot of men /boys do keep several girls on the go at once, being rather old fashioned in my beliefs I think it's wrong and you can't be trying to be serious or make a commitment to anyone while dating others

0|0
    0|0
    • yes. The mind is too distracted. lol... how can you even focus to fall in love?

That's what I think at least lol

one person at a time is enough

• I sometimes date more than one person when I am just meeting new people and making dinner plans. It just depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that is what dating is, if you date other people that is cheating

0|2
    0|0
  • I only go after one girl if I'm trying to get into a relationship. If there is no incentive to focus, she is not the right one to begin with.

1|0
    0|0
  • Who in the world can financially handle more than one girl?

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes