Is it wrong to date a christian bc you want to wait for sex, but don't necessarily plan on marrying?

guys want to jump t it too quickly. i have only ever met patient peopler at my friends church. i like one of her cousins and he likes me & i love that id be able to get to know him without worrying about sex, but im not planning on marrying, I don't know if christian guys who plan to wait , ever date just to date for the experience, or if it has to lead to marriage. i dont want to offend by asking.
  • if you're up front i see no problem.
  • its kind of exploitative.

12