Are looks important?

To me it doesn't as long as the person takes care of themselves. Someone can be extremely attractive with a horrible attitude and it completely turns me away from them. What do you all think?

219

Most Helpful Guy

• Agreed. I'm into alt girls and I have made the mistake of assuming that just because I find them hot dosent mean they dont have a horrible attitude. However, saying that, we all need to sexually attracted to the one we are with so I guess there's a balance. The most important thing for me is if I can talk to a girl make that connection. The rest follows ☺

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think looks are important but are definitely not the most important thing in a relationship. Obviously, I would never marry someone solely based on looks because looks eventually fade, but I do think looks are of importance because I want to marry someone that I'm both physically and emotionally attracted to.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE