Am I reading the signs correctly (she's interested)?

I asked a girl out this past week (Monday). I texted her next day asking when she wanted to get lunch to which she responded that she wasn't certain when she was going to be available because its getting close to the end of the semester and suggested a day. I recommended a restaurant to which she responded that the original day wasn't going to work but if I could push the date back to next week and if I'm free then. I said I totally understand and for her to let me know closer to next week when she's available.

I know from this standpoint it's not much to go off, however, I am new to the dating world and would appreciate advice on likelihood of the actuality of her wanting to date. Thanks

12