Guys: Do you mind going through tough times with your girl?

I'm dating a guy now and he has been helping me since the first day we met: I was having troubles dealing with a stalker ex, and he helped me getting out of it. I later had some issues with my family, and he was always there for me to talk when I need to rant.
Recently, my roommate had some mental issues and was threatening me, and he helped me filing the forms for the police and authorities.
Deep down inside, I feel so ashamed that I always got involved in some kind of drama around me but he is helping me.
What if one day he gets tired of helping? Do guys really not mind when the girl they're dating is going through tough times in her life?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• that's what a life partner is suppose to do. the thing is you have to to the same for him whenever ad however you can. if it's a mutual thing you can't get tired of helping the person you care about and share a life with

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE