If a girl / guy you like asks if you want to date her -what do you personally assume it means. Would you- why , why not?

When people say dating not sure the meaning as there seem to be many. some see it as casual others take it asa big deal.

What would you take it as involving as far as emotions physicality exclusivity time etc.

Depending on your view, would you say yes or no?

Do you think you'd assume they men the same you would mean, or would you consider it could be different depending on whois asking?

Before answering, would you ask them what they meant, or just assume?
  • I date. I would assume/ project before answering.
    Vote A
  • I date. I would ask before answering.
    Vote B
  • doesn't matter, id say no. I dont date even if i like her/ him.
    Vote C
  • Does not matter, id say yes bc i like her/ him... e will figure it out.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• It does depend person to person, but my personal opinion is that dating means being in a monogamous relationship. Physical aspects of the relationship are a little deeper and should be discussed as a separate thing than dating. Sometimes it's implied that's what they want, other times it means they want to be in a relationship until they're comfortable getting physical. It's all person to person and the best thing you can do is communicate openly and honestly. I hope this helps!

1|0
    0|0
    • good answer... so if a girl said she wanted to date, would you ask what she had in mind, or just feel it out along the way?

• Show All
    • hmm, me too.

• same :)

• People are different. Most people just figure it out eventually. But I think it's a good idea to ask if you're not flexible to multiple styles.

1|0
    0|0
    • i agree.

are you flexible?

• I didn't know you felt about me that way OP 😉 , but yes lol.

• lol :)

What Girls Said 1

• I would say no, l don't want a date.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes