If a girl / guy you like asks if you want to date her -what do you personally assume it means. Would you- why , why not?

When people say dating not sure the meaning as there seem to be many. some see it as casual others take it asa big deal.

What would you take it as involving as far as emotions physicality exclusivity time etc.

Depending on your view, would you say yes or no?

Do you think you'd assume they men the same you would mean, or would you consider it could be different depending on whois asking?

Before answering, would you ask them what they meant, or just assume?
  • I date. I would assume/ project before answering.
  • I date. I would ask before answering.
  • doesn't matter, id say no. I dont date even if i like her/ him.
    Vote C
  • Does not matter, id say yes bc i like her/ him... e will figure it out.
    Vote D

12