To all ladies 21 and older assuming you thought a man was attractive and you shared similar interests, would you date an older man?

To go into a little more depth, what is the maximum age of a man you would date? I merely ask out of curiosity.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It would not really matter if he was older. It is the guy I would be interested in, not his age.

My guy just happens to be within a few weeks of my age. The simple act of kindness, that showed how thoughtful he was, is what attracted me. I am sure if he had been in his 40's, I would have felt the same way.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I actually prefer men who are a little older - they're usually more mature, which means I can have great conversations with them ^^ not that I can't have that with guys my age, but somehow it works better with guys who are around 25-28.. I think I'd be comfortable with someone up to 30 (me being 23)

0|0
    0|0
    • I have heard occasionally, generally online, that women think that older men are more mature. Strange thing is that oddly doesn't seem to transfer to dating sites, where women in their 20's and 30's generally seem to look for someone within a few years of their age. Yet when I see couples in person, I do occasionally see women with older guys and I find myself wondering where and how they meet each other.

Though considering the city I live in is very conservative and religious, I would have to assume it was through church. Unfortunately, I consider myself a spiritual person (agnostic), but not religious.

• Thats a good question.. I usually find/meet my crushes/dates through a studentclub, or events I join or just simply in a bar xD I also used tinder, which I set to find me guys ranging from 23-27, so maybe I'm a little different

• years I would date an older man. I don't have problem with that.

0|2
    0|0
    • Very cool, it's nice to hear that there are in fact women who would date/have a relationship with an older man. ... it sounds so weird to say "older man" when referring to myself, lol, because I definitely don't think of myself as that (clears throat) old. But then when referring to women who are younger than me. I admittedly am the older one. :-)

• Show All
    • Asker - You are still middle age, not old. People should feel free to date whomever the find attractive/desirable. If you are looking for a lifetime partner, worry about the age difference because of different desires and needs of the different ages. But for just dating and enjoying being together, age should not matter at all.

• You guys and gals are awesome! Yesterday when I posted this I have expected to receive some troll-ish responses. Because this is the internet and all. But the honest responses I have received have put a smile on my face and a bit of a tear in my eye. I've very relieved to know so many are actually very accepting of people of different ages. :-D

• Yes i would do it.
    I can't really put a maximum. If a man is in his 40's per exemple but looks and feels like he is in his 20's or 30's ( but just wiser ). Age doesn't really matter in this case.

0|0
    0|0
  • Age doesn't matter to me. I'd date a guy 15 years older or so if I really felt like we were compatible.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was 21, oldest would probably be 24-25.

0|0
    0|0
  • + 10 years

0|0
    0|0
  • How much older? I'd be fine with my age +10.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, that's essentially the question I was asking, how much older a woman would consider. I, as a guy, am attracted to women who are anywhere from 23 to 35 years old. Yet as each each goes by, I find it more difficult to find women of that age range interested in a guy who is...(clears throat) 42. Even though I look like I'm in my mid 30's. Strangest part is that women who are older than me, seem to always find me attractive, yet I don't find them of interest. :-)

Mind you, this situation is merely regarding finding a girl to start a relationship with, I'm fully aware that the woman will age as well.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes