To all ladies 21 and older assuming you thought a man was attractive and you shared similar interests, would you date an older man?

To go into a little more depth, what is the maximum age of a man you would date? I merely ask out of curiosity.

80

Most Helpful Girl

• It would not really matter if he was older. It is the guy I would be interested in, not his age.

My guy just happens to be within a few weeks of my age. The simple act of kindness, that showed how thoughtful he was, is what attracted me. I am sure if he had been in his 40's, I would have felt the same way.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE