"The reason women become hypergamous is because men made them that way." Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Made by another Gag user. Guys enable women to let men be the breadwinner and financially responsible for the relationship.

The reason women like to marry/date up is because of men.

agree or disagree

• I agree
  • I Disagree
  • it depends.
    Vote C

927

Most Helpful Girl

• I think these type of things are mainly biological.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with this statement. Whatever happens, men did it.
    Feminism became prominent because men oppressed women
    Mgtow came in picture because of feminism but feminism was created by men

Gold diggers exist because men pay for their expenses. As like that, hypergamy exist because men created it. Females are holy, neutral and flawless souls. They never really wanted to practice hypergamy