High School dating help?

So I'm a junior in high school and asked out this senior. She said yea and then we got food and ate it back at her place. We had a conversation, I met her adorable dog, and everything was alright except that the connection, that vibe was missing. That feeling that you feel when you know you're going to be with someone for a while. Later I gave her a hug and then left, even though I wanted to kiss her but didn't because the mood wasn't right. I want to continue going out with her, but it'd be a waste of time if I can't really feel it. For those who experienced this, any suggestions or tips and what to do about it :/

13

Most Helpful Girl

• If its not there u can't force it hun. Its up to u whether u want to try and wait to see if it changes. But don't lead her on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude forget that chick. Trust me, you have no idea how many beautiful and cool women are in this world.

Focus on your studies and career then focus on the women later on that will be begging to be with you.