What to do if your girl mad at you and ignored you because you did something?

What to do if your girl stop talking to you for 1 day because you was busy at work all day & too tired I got home and take a shower go straight to sleep, I forgot to text her GOOD NIGHT

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just wait it out. She'll come to you when she's ready.

0|1
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• And thats why she's mad? i say fuck her... she can survive one night without a "good night" text. If thats the shit that she's gonna get an attitude about... she can go fuck herself. thats a huge red flag, getting pissed over minor shit and giving me the cold shoulder. And women wonder why they get cheated on, talking about how faithful and loyal they were and how they didn't fuck the bus driver on his off day.

They don't talk about how doing stupid shit like this, and getting mad over minor shit CONSTANTLY can drive a person into seeking solace elsewhere. They don't talk about the tiny shit they do that put distance between them and their partner, they only talk about how their partner fucked someone else.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Cool down bro.

But your right. Women do not talk about the way they bully men in relationships covertly like this and worse how inept men don't even pick up on it till they are in a trap.

• @HateYourCellphone :( i know... i know... I've been told many times about my delivery. I mean its not like what im saying is not right but i always tend to overdo the emphasis lol... what? i wanna drive my point home.
      The guys understand, some girls do too... but the majority of the girls... the ones who are guilty of the shit that i call out... call me bitter. like thats supposed to change the fact that they are cunts. They know they are guilty, so instead of talking the point, they attack me..."which girl hurt you"...

That has never made sense to me. Its like when you aren't bowing and kissing their ass... they take it as you being mad. What if i just wanna be me? and not give a shit about what others think? is that a crime?
      Funny aspect... I've never been hurt/cheated on. Why? because i don't do stupid shit that makes my partner go elsewhere.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• She should be more understanding.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I'd tell her to get over herself if you miss a goodnight text. That's controlling behaviour right there.

0|1
    0|0
    • And I called her yesterday she was still mad and didn’t pick up the phone, she waited till I fell asleep and call me, so I told her I don’t wanna talk Im going to sleep because I got work early in the morning she got more mad and blocked my number now I only have her on snap chat

• Show All
    • If she doesmt come back... you dodged a bukket let her be some other guys problem

• She's high maintenance. Uh. . oh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Apologize polity

0|0
    0|0
  • Like @chrinicthinker said above, just wait out the storm. It’s a irrational situation that won’t be solved with a logical approach of any kind. No apology will help, no promises to make it up to her will help either RIGHT NOW.

Wait it out till she can see reason again and when she does, she will come around.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes