I made mistake and told my boyfriend?

I came out to my boyfriend as bisexual because he might think i'm more cool etc.
But it backfired, since the day i told him he hangs out with his girl friends a lot and i mean A LOT, h'll go out full days with just girls and he'll be the only guy.
He's a very attractive guy so girls show him a lot of attention.

I confronted him about it and he told me that "If you're attracted to women and can hang out with them, then i can also be attracted to women and hang out with them", i told it's not the same thing because he's a man and he basically responded by saying we are both equally likely to cheat so your argument is invalid

I hate it, i hate it so much.
I made a fucking mistake, how do i tell him that it's not the same thing because i'm not attracted to women, i just think they can be good looking, i don't want a woman in a sexual way it's gross, but he obviously is attracted to women.
I'm afraid he'll cheat.

please give me a solution.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Solution? get ahead of the curve. Organize a threesome. When women say bisexual, thats the first thought isn't it?
    If you weren't really bisexual, shouldn't have said anything. Now, you made your bed and you have to lie in it. No pun intended.

Or you can go the alternate route... and start hanging out with a buncha dudes. but thats a pretty effective way of starting a break up.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't want to hang out with any other dudes, just him.

• well shit outta luck. now you gotta go with option 1. organize a 3-some.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know it is not a nice situation, but if you really are bi, then you did the right thing in telling him. However, I quote your first line: "he might think i'm more cool etc." Are you sure that you raelly ARE bi? Are you sure it is not a trendy fad? Only you know the real you!

Why is telling a guy right? No person should go into a relationship with secrets. Something as fundamental as your sexuality should be made clear. Some guys will not like it. Others will be OK. Those that dislike it, you are better without.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yes i'm bi because i think women can look good but i'm not attracted to women.

• Show All
    • No, it definitely does not make you bisexual. Only if there is sexual attraction can it become bi.

I am a skinny, short, flat chested female. I can look at another woman and wish I had her boobs. Wish I had her bum. It does not make me bisexual, as I would never, ever consider anything sexual.

• Thank you for MHO!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Have you ever engaged in any sexual conduct with another girl?

0|0
    0|0
  • Based on what you posted, I wouldn't consider you bisexual. If you were, yes, I think that is something you should tell your partner; however, your boyfriend's reaction was beyond childish and his behavior is completely inapprorpriate. I wouldn't blame you for breaking up with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • make it clear that you are not sexually attracted to woman.
    And don't beat yourself up over it, you were honest with him, you did the right thing. His response to it is all on him, NOT on you.

In my opinion it is a dick move what he did, even childish.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Dumb move on your side, because a) if you don't want anything sexual with a woman you are NOT bisexual and b) you shouldn't need to impress your boyfriend.

2. Your boyfriend is a piece of work. I mean, I wouldn't date a bisexual, but I would be honest and fair about it - he is being a douche about it.

So it's probably time to cut your losses since it sounds like this is impossible to fix.

1|0
    0|0
  • He won't cheat he simply is taking revenge did you lie to hiim about it and you are not bi? If you are really then i mean he's right its double standard like why couls you hang out with peolple you are attractted to (lets say guys) and stop him from hanging out with girls... If you lied just tell him the truth tho

1|0
    0|0
  • You told him that you're BI. That's being sexually attracted to both genders. I can tell when a guy is good looking, that doesn't make me BI. What's more I don't think he'll cheat. He is feeling spiteful right now. In his mind, you might have already cheated, as a BI being sexually attracted to your girlfriends. He has no further FACTS. That means he doesn't know for certain. You might try going with him on his outings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just dump him. If he鈥檚 spending days with other girls away from you he鈥檚 not really into you. Sorry.

Not all guys would react as he did to what you said. It鈥檚 just him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your boyfriend is an idiot, and so are you. He is because he's just acting like a kid, trying to hurt you for something stupid.
    And you are, because you told him a lie just to look cool and OF COURSE it backfired. What the hell were you thinking?

Want to fix things? You probably can't. Butyou can try to tell him the truth, and see how he reacts. In my opinion that won't go well, but IF he understands, maybe things will go back to normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • The way he's trying to get even is immature, but he has a valid point. There's really nothing you can do about it. You'll have to learn to come to terms with it just as he will.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he can't accept you for your sexuality no matter how indifferent, then he doesn't deserve your attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • So are you or are you not a bisexual?
    And why exactly did you think it would be a good idea for your boyfriend to think you were a bisexual?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do women lie about being bisexual to seem more attractive? It doesn't make you more attractive @CT_CD can you believe these women?

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't believe these women

• Show All
    • @lilmissumshine i mean... every successful relationships has a little bit of lies... and secrets...
      but she told this one... i told her that now she's gotta prove it lol

• @tdiesler lol 馃槀

• You need to first of all learn your lesson here which is to be truthful; that means not saying things because you think others will approve or like you more and then trying to justify it afterwards by saying it was sort of true when you know it wasn't. This is abusing the truth and it's dishonest with yourself.

When you've realised and accepted that and dedicated yourself to speaking the truth in future you should explain to your boyfriend the reason why you misled him in the first place and suggest that now you've admitted your mistake and intend to behave like an adult in future, you would be grateful if he'd stop pissing around playing childish games too.

0|0
    0|0
  • "She told me she wanted to fuck Brad Pitt, I told her i want to fuck her friend, needless to say, she was pissed."

0|0
    0|0
    • What the fuck does that mean?

• Show All
    • hahaha... you are going to love me then... cuz i do that shit Every Fucking Time i get the chance. Put them in our fucking shoes.

• You're an asshole and it was just a mistake.

• If you're not attracted to women in a sexual way then you're not bisexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's right your both on equal footing regardless of any stipulations

0|0
    0|0
  • He's a little bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • the guy is my new hero

0|0
    0|0
  • you're not bi then

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Solution: break up.

0|0
    0|1
  • First of all, you just sound biromantic, not bisexual.

Second, it鈥檚 probably best to leave him. He鈥檚 acting like he can do what he wants just because of your confession. Someone鈥檚 sexual orientation doesn鈥檛 mean they鈥檙e going to screw around with others while being with someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • He sounds like a jerk sorry to say. You were being honest and trusted him enough to him and he chose a very bad reaction to have. His behaviour isn't your fault it's his.

Tell him that you don't want to be with women sexually. You don't think of them in that way, you can admire when a woman is good looking and there is nothing wrong with that. It doesn't mean you want to have sex or be in a relationship with them.

0|0
    0|0
    • there's a dude here in these comments, his name is vigilante , he with a naked dick pic on his picture can your remove it?
      I ask because you moderator.

• I can always report it and I did. It's the admins who choose whether or not something actually gets removed.

• That's it?
      We can report it as well.
      What's the point in being a MODERATOR when you can't even moderate, just report?

• This story... and then "Yes i'm bi because i think women can look good but i'm not attracted to women". Troll.

0|2
    0|0
  • Just be honest tell him u find women attractive physically but not sexually

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but dude sounds like an ass. You told him something trusting him, and now he's using it.

1|0
    0|1
  • That was a dumb move on your part dear sorry

0|0
    0|0
    • U r dumb.

• Ur the one whose going to lose their boyfriend not me; therefore, your decision was dumb.馃槀

• Your fault

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes