I made mistake and told my boyfriend?

I came out to my boyfriend as bisexual because he might think i'm more cool etc.
But it backfired, since the day i told him he hangs out with his girl friends a lot and i mean A LOT, h'll go out full days with just girls and he'll be the only guy.
He's a very attractive guy so girls show him a lot of attention.

I confronted him about it and he told me that "If you're attracted to women and can hang out with them, then i can also be attracted to women and hang out with them", i told it's not the same thing because he's a man and he basically responded by saying we are both equally likely to cheat so your argument is invalid

I hate it, i hate it so much.
I made a fucking mistake, how do i tell him that it's not the same thing because i'm not attracted to women, i just think they can be good looking, i don't want a woman in a sexual way it's gross, but he obviously is attracted to women.
I'm afraid he'll cheat.

please give me a solution.

920

Most Helpful Guy

• Solution? get ahead of the curve. Organize a threesome. When women say bisexual, thats the first thought isn't it?
    If you weren't really bisexual, shouldn't have said anything. Now, you made your bed and you have to lie in it. No pun intended.

Or you can go the alternate route... and start hanging out with a buncha dudes. but thats a pretty effective way of starting a break up.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't want to hang out with any other dudes, just him.

• well shit outta luck. now you gotta go with option 1. organize a 3-some.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know it is not a nice situation, but if you really are bi, then you did the right thing in telling him. However, I quote your first line: "he might think i'm more cool etc." Are you sure that you raelly ARE bi? Are you sure it is not a trendy fad? Only you know the real you!

Why is telling a guy right? No person should go into a relationship with secrets. Something as fundamental as your sexuality should be made clear. Some guys will not like it. Others will be OK. Those that dislike it, you are better without.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yes i'm bi because i think women can look good but i'm not attracted to women.

• No, it definitely does not make you bisexual. Only if there is sexual attraction can it become bi.

I am a skinny, short, flat chested female. I can look at another woman and wish I had her boobs. Wish I had her bum. It does not make me bisexual, as I would never, ever consider anything sexual.

• Thank you for MHO!