Is it worth trying to escape the friendzone?

I got friend zoned by a girl I thought I had a chance with. We were more or less a couple in the eyes of others around us but she just saw me as a friend. I have seen what I did wrong in my approach, I invested more than she did and didn't make much of an effort to flirt. I am tempted to try to escape it with her as we seem to be able to effortlessly get along. But is it worth the effort in your opinions?

16

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes... because you never know. And there are many methods of getting out of it. You just have to ask yourself if its worth losing the current friendship.