Why does it seem like everyone I know is in a relationship?

I’ve been single for a while & I don’t get into relationships easily.. I never understood how some women go in and out of relationships so quickly and easily. while there’s nothing wrong with being single I still wish I had someone to keep me company. Almost all my friends are in relationships and even my 16 yr old sister is, and I just feel lonely sometimes.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a lot of men like you. If you need to meet people you need to join meet up groups and go on activities you like. Reading groups, stand up paddle boarding, yoga. That stuff.

Hard to find people even with that so just put yourself out there and have a smile on don't look gloomy.
    Everyone likes a positive attitude.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • True, Thank you! it’s just hard finding genuine men looking for a relationship and I’m sure it’s the same for men sometimes.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Because you are lonely. That amplifies the feeling. I have lived with an abusive wife longer than you have been alive and have felt that feeling the entire time. Now that I have left her, I feel it even more sometimes. Be patient.

1|0
    0|0
    • True. I’m sorry about that it’s good you left an unhealthy relationship! Thank you, you too everything comes with patience (:

• Probably because they make moves rather than wait for some dude to approach them. you think its bad now... wait till you are my age and watching all your friends get married and have kids lol... its fucking brutal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because everyone you know or most of them are. Most people I know are... but I'm not. But hey, that special person is out there we just have to be lucky enough to find them. I wish the same thing sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I totally understand... anytime that you want to text, I'd consider it an honor to have a conversation w you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Especially when you feel lonely you start to notice this. I have the same.

1|0
    0|0
  • It sucks being the odd one out. When your ready to mingle

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I feel the same cause I'm single ;-;

1|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes