Why does it seem like everyone I know is in a relationship?

I’ve been single for a while & I don’t get into relationships easily.. I never understood how some women go in and out of relationships so quickly and easily. while there’s nothing wrong with being single I still wish I had someone to keep me company. Almost all my friends are in relationships and even my 16 yr old sister is, and I just feel lonely sometimes.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a lot of men like you. If you need to meet people you need to join meet up groups and go on activities you like. Reading groups, stand up paddle boarding, yoga. That stuff.

Hard to find people even with that so just put yourself out there and have a smile on don't look gloomy.
    Everyone likes a positive attitude.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • True, Thank you! it’s just hard finding genuine men looking for a relationship and I’m sure it’s the same for men sometimes.