How to tell him he deserves better?

Met this guy on tinder, and we met up. He was super respectful, held open the door for me, paid for my meal. And after the date saying he enjoyed it. He's a farmer and seems to be like an old fashion man. He was a little shy he's super close to his family. But I feel like he deserves someone beautiful like a blonde country gal, and I'm not pretty or anything. I feel he deserves a skinny girl and I'm chubby, pale and brunette with blue eyes. I have nothing to offer. I try to be a nice and kind person, but it seems like that never gets me anywhere. What do I do? How do I tell him? I put on a little weight since I saw him last.. now I feel I'm not worthy of him cause I'm fat.
Updates:
Welp, he broke it off...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you do feel. like he deserves better, then don't tell him that he does, because clearly he doesn't care about it. It would really hurt him if he felt like you were pushing him away, and then he'll be at his most vulnerable position which will make him think that you were making up this excuse to get rid of him since he is a farmer.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Just shut these voices out of your head. If he likes you and he wants to see you, he's made up his mind. He can choose what he likes and it sounds like he likes you. Don't tell him he shouldn't like you just because you're corrupted with insecure voices. The only reason you should try to end it is if you don't like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, just be honest w us at least, you dont like him, and you want to lay him off easy, dont say that he deserves better... and by the way, if that really is the case, wich i doubt, then its some low selfesteem bs lie that you created for urself. if he likes you, you could be 300 pounds and there would still be no difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Contrary to your beliefs... he thinks your special. Quit being so hard on yourself. Don't ever say he deserves someone better than you. Weather you believe it or not. God made you this way. Blue eyes are beautiful. Dark hair and blue eyes? Girl... that is like totally cute.. If he's nice, respectful, caring... maybe it's time that you moved up the ladder. :) good luck:)

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don’t want him then flat out tell Don’t beat around the bush.

0|0
    0|0
  • Farmers are the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay, who're you tempted with?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes