How to tell him he deserves better?

Met this guy on tinder, and we met up. He was super respectful, held open the door for me, paid for my meal. And after the date saying he enjoyed it. He's a farmer and seems to be like an old fashion man. He was a little shy he's super close to his family. But I feel like he deserves someone beautiful like a blonde country gal, and I'm not pretty or anything. I feel he deserves a skinny girl and I'm chubby, pale and brunette with blue eyes. I have nothing to offer. I try to be a nice and kind person, but it seems like that never gets me anywhere. What do I do? How do I tell him? I put on a little weight since I saw him last.. now I feel I'm not worthy of him cause I'm fat.
Welp, he broke it off...

07

Most Helpful Guy

• If you do feel. like he deserves better, then don't tell him that he does, because clearly he doesn't care about it. It would really hurt him if he felt like you were pushing him away, and then he'll be at his most vulnerable position which will make him think that you were making up this excuse to get rid of him since he is a farmer.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE