Good guy/girl or naughty girl/guy?

Share your opinion on whether you prefer to date well behaved people or people who are a bit wilder

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The old saying growing up was there's girls that you want to date and there's girls you want to marry. Down deep a lot of guys actually want someone to care for them and be a good friend w them. Then you have some that just want to take it to far, then you have created possibly bad feeling etc. That type of stuff can hurt somebody physically and mentally for ever

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Good girl outside the bedroom and naughty girl inside. Only he gets to see that other side, you know

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Honestly a more well behaved person is more ideal to me. Its shows good character. Its easier behave well and still have a wild side at times than be an all over the place person and calm down when its needed.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little bit in the middle. Girls who always study and have such a boring life plan aren't too fun to be with. Then again, girls who don't mind the consequences of their actions and do drugs are even worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit wilder than well behaved, but if any wilder than that, then well behaved is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer good girl, I am okay with little wild/"bad" girl as long as she is not sluttly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to date wild girls but I want a relationship with a good calm girl. Wild one get tiring after awhile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well as the great Ludacris once said "we want a lady in the streets, but a freak in the bed."

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer wilder because i have an adaptive personality and it brings out my wild side

0|0
    0|0
  • all depends on looks and first impression , but both categories have their good and bad sides

0|0
    0|0
  • As a crazy person myself Im fine with either although someone to match my crazy would be nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a mixture

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha mixed of it 😂😂 half naughty half good

0|0
    0|0
  • Naughty! =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well behaved? Abit in the middle maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like genuine good girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a bit wilder

0|0
    0|0
  • Wild

0|0
    0|0
  • I like when a girl is a bit wild

0|0
    0|0
  • Good girl but naughty in certain circumstances

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a naughty girl but nice too

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Strong preference for bad boys. Stupidstupidstupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • wilder, but that doesn't mean misbehaving, being wild means open to explore the new things, unknown things, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well behaved in public, naughty in private

0|0
    0|0
  • Good guy

0|0
    0|0
  • WELL BEHAVED

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes