Good guy/girl or naughty girl/guy?

Share your opinion on whether you prefer to date well behaved people or people who are a bit wilder

620

Most Helpful Guy

• The old saying growing up was there's girls that you want to date and there's girls you want to marry. Down deep a lot of guys actually want someone to care for them and be a good friend w them. Then you have some that just want to take it to far, then you have created possibly bad feeling etc. That type of stuff can hurt somebody physically and mentally for ever

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Good girl outside the bedroom and naughty girl inside. Only he gets to see that other side, you know

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE