Trying to get a hot body, should I lose weight or stay where I am?

Currently at 110 pounds, 5'4 female. I really want to look good when school starts again. Guys, would you be good with dating someone at my weight/height? What would be your ideal weight for 5'4 woman?

714

Most Helpful Guy

• That really doesn't tell me anything. How much of that is fat? Where is that fat? How much is muscle? Where is that muscle?
    However, without that information: Here's what I can tell you: according to the WHO, whose opinion should be more important to you than any guy's, your weight is fine. If you lose 5 pounds, if you're 24 or so, you'll be considered underweight. If you're18, you'll be considered underweight after losing 10 pounds.
    Being hot usually isn't about how much fat is on your body, definitely not when you've got a BMI of 18.9, it's about several things. First off, some of the most attractive women I've ever met are definitely over 20, probably closer to 22 to 23. There's nothing wrong with a pound or two of fat so long as you're comfortable with your body and the way it feels. Furthermore, what a lot of guys find sexier than being skinny is being curvy. Muscle and fat in the right places can do your look wonders. If you really care enough about what other people think, here are some guidelines:
    1. Look at your face. This can seal the deal right here. If you've got a cute enough face, you don't have to be skinny or particularly thick to catch most guys attention
    2. Look at your ass. How much fat is on it in proportion to the rest of your body? How much muscle is there? If your ass doesn't really stick have a lot of fat when compared to your waist, losing weight alone won't really help you. You don't want a flat ass. Either build some muscle there or get some fat. Most guys would rather have a normal girl with a big ass than a skinny girl with a flat ass.
    3. Look at your thighs: probably just important. Thick thighs are sexy, but here it actually gets a little more complex. You want a nice shape, not just mass. If your thighs attract more fat than the rest of your body, you CAN lose weight without destroying your figure. However, with thighs, it's almost always best to just add muscle.
    4. Look at your breasts: Probably the least important, but for a lot of guys, if you lose mass here, you can get a little less hot. Honestly though, it's pretty subjective

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE