Boyfriend is ignoring me after I said something to him?

I’ve been with my boyfriend since last year October and we’ve had a lot of ups and downs, we were separated for about 3 months because of issues that I had with him about not spending time with me and always disregarding my feelings all the time. Honestly we’ve been arguing a lot lately. He always blames me for our problems and every time I tell him something I don’t like, he always says that I don’t understand him. 2 days ago we were supposed to hang out but he never texted me back and basically just ignored me the entire night. So, yesterday morning, I told him that all I wanted was a text to let me know he’s not coming and then he says I don’t understand him. So then I said “didn’t know that asking for a text meant that I didn’t understand you” and then nothing, haven’t heard from him in over 24 hours. He does this a lot, he tends to ignore me every time I say something like that, it’s like he knows what I’m saying is right, he just doesn’t wanna acknowledge it so he decides to just ignore me. Every time he has come back into my life, he always says stuff like “I stil see a future with you” or “I care about you so much” and then once I give in, he goes back to his old self. I’m honestly on the verge of giving up, do I say something to him or just let it be?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• We aren't living the experience first hand so we can't really tell you what to do. The man might have something on his mind or you might be texting him rudely. You have to consider all the factors for him not replying, maybe he had a serious issue come up and couldn't get back in time? Maybe he got caught up with work and didn't get off till midnight? Or maybe he's just ignoring you because he's an asshat. You could try texting him and asking him what's wrong, or ask why instead of belittling him. What you're saying might be right, but ONLY in your head, he doesn't share the same thoughts as you.

Most Helpful Girl

• tbh you might just give up

maybe he comes back to you bcause it is easy and comfortable and he misses sex.

but he doesn't respect you a lot tbh.