How do peoole meet lately?

I haven't been in the dating scene since I was 16 I have no idea where to start now. Hookups aren't my thing at all. Any advice is awesome. Im not big on bars or clubs.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go do things that you enjoy and you'll meet people who also enjoy those things

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I meet people through internet constantly, one of my best friend lives in another country. If you want to get a girlfriend, some of the dating apps are probably a safe bet.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't even know which ones people actually use anymore lol

• I've heard a lot of good things about POF lately. I actually made one years ago. Ill have to see whats new.

• That's great good luck