How do peoole meet lately?

I haven't been in the dating scene since I was 16 I have no idea where to start now. Hookups aren't my thing at all. Any advice is awesome. Im not big on bars or clubs.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go do things that you enjoy and you'll meet people who also enjoy those things

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I meet people through internet constantly, one of my best friend lives in another country. If you want to get a girlfriend, some of the dating apps are probably a safe bet.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't even know which ones people actually use anymore lol

• Show All
    • I've heard a lot of good things about POF lately. I actually made one years ago. Ill have to see whats new.

• That's great good luck

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I'd go and do things that you enjoy and try to meet new people at those places.

Online dating sites are pretty much hookup sites, I'd avoid them if that's not what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know what you mean the bar scene and clubs are so very over rated but maybe go to a holiday function or a party or go out with the guys where girls might be.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I meet people at gigs, I introduce myself and the friend/friends that Im with.

Then halfway, between bands, I get to know them more and joke around with them. When the gig is finished, I then proceed to getting contact details and we agree to try arrange to go to other gigs together.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes