On a scale from 1 to 5, how attractive is a colorful & highly developed vocabulary to you?

I'm pretty much a 4, because I don't actually mind if someone has a basic vocabulary if they're nice, but it opens so many more doors in conversation & makes it easier to succinctly understand where she's coming from.
  • 1 - I'm annoyed with or feel threatened by people who use big words.
  • 2 - I can deal with it as long as it isn't expected of me at all.
  • 3 - Its attractive to me but I can give or take it.
    Vote C
  • 4 - It makes me significantly enjoy communication more with a person if they know how to use many words.
    Vote D
  • 5 - Its a requirement for me.
    Vote E

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh my preference is more for people who are clear in communicating their intent and thoughts, rather than those who throw in big words because they think it makes them look smart