Do guys date girls like this?

I am a 15 year old girl, and pretty insecure about the way I am. I know I am young, but nonetheless I still worry. I try my best to be a good person, and I believe I have a pretty good personality. Looks wise, I'd say I'm a solid 7/10, although some people believe I am more or less attractive. The thing is, I believe I am too tomboyish and uncaring about my appearance. I like being this way, but I don't think guys date girls like this? I never wear any makeup (I dislike the feeling of it), and I only wear comfortable clothing (Leggings, sweats, oversized t shirts and hoodies). Also, I am quite active and enjoy running, hiking, and lifting weights (No, I am not bulky or even very noticeably muscular). All of my friends are blonde, cute, and girly. I can't help but feel insecure. So yeah, would a guy ever date a girl like me or do most guys prefer girly girls who put a lot of effort into their outward appearance?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys prefer girly girls, but it's not mean that being a tomboy is a deal breaker. If you looks good naturally then you don't have much need for makeup and pretty clothes, and good personality also count, as many guys prefer an girl who are not slutty. Better look for an guy who also quite active, and there should not be too much of a problem. Having an common interests with guys, is the main selling point of tomboyish girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• Baby girl u be who YOU are. Not what u think people want. I use to be the same way when I was young & I never had a problem with guys or girls dating wise. (I'm bi) but point is u want someone to love u, not what u think they will love. Be yourself and don't change for anyone because if u do u will never be truly happy. Good luck hun!