Why does he ask me what I’m thinking after we make out?

This guy & I dated, then broke up, but we still hang/make out once in a while. I wanted us to become exclusive again but I’ve accepted that he just wants to be friends. One of the times we hung out he told me that every time we’re together he falls for me again & his friends don’t know why we don’t just date. He told me this like 7 months after we broke up. Then a month or so later I told him I love him. He didn’t say it back. So sometimes I’ll call him a dork, because he is one lol, & he’ll say “you love it haha”. & after we make out he always asks me what I’m thinking. Why? I’ve finally accepted that we’re just make out buddies & I’ve told him that I’m ok with us being just friends. So why does he bring up feelings all the time?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• From sounds of it he’s looking for a booty call.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• @One of the times we hung out he told me that every time we’re together he falls for me again

really... bc if so why doesn't he want to be with you? not as if he cut contact. so what is his issue?

0|0
    0|0
    • did you ASK him this. i see a lot of i accepted this, i accepted that' why. it does not make sense, so ask. by the way you have not accepted it bc you're wondering about his feelings. tolerating and acceptance are ver different. if you want more ask why he doesn't. then if he really doesn't - go get more with someone else, in my opinion.

Recommended myTakes