can't stop thinking of her.. what do I do?

I feel that asking her out is too soon. I want to get to know her but It's been 3 weeks now and I still get butterflys thinking of her..

13

Most Helpful Girl

• My advice would be to do whatever your heart tells you to do. It's never too soon or too late, do you like her? Do you want to get to know her? Then go for it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I do.. But in this situation it's best to take it slow. So she and I know that this isn't based off of looks. I dont think a one on one is right yet? but im not sure. just can't stop thinking of her..

• You have to take the risk. It's been 3 weeks right? Just ask her if she wants to grab a bite with you or go out for a coffee. Nothing extreme, I don't see anything wrong with that

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you like her?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE