Which girl is more attractive in your eyes?

Which girl is more attractive in your eyes?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• the one in the left has more natural beauty and the other one is trying way to hard to cover up her fugly. so being attracted to natural beauty im with the left hand girl. for appearance sake the left one has a cute air about her while the other looks harsh and abusive. I've had mire than my fair share of harsh and abusive so its either love me with your heart hands and words or get the fuck away from me bitch

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't decide. The girl on the left seems to give off some really happy, preppy, and thoughtful vibes, but the girl on the right seems to give off a feeling of confidence, like a queen. She also seems like the type of person you would go to have a deep conversation with.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Both girls are really pretty, I think I find the one on the left to be slightly more attractive but the boots with the tassles are really holding her back...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to say
    right thinks she's like queen bee/beyonce cool or something

I kinda like the vibe from left more. More real and down to earth. Minus thos boots though lol. Just no

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had to pick one. Left. Bim not a fan of the fake hair and over use of makeup.

0|0
    0|0
    • dont ya love when an eyebrow rubs off on your shoulder and you're looking down on a one eyebrow girl and she's wondering why you went limp

• Right

0|0
    0|0
  • Left easily.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's not a great picture of the girl on the right though.

• Both

0|0
    0|0
  • First one.. but sans her shoes..

0|0
    0|0
  • The left one

0|0
    0|0
  • Left. I'm not a fan of hair extensions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Left. Looks more amiable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Left.

0|0
    0|0
  • The one on the left.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leftie

0|0
    0|0
    • why u think so

• To be honest neither is my type. Sorry. I am sure some guys will call me idiot but it not my taste. the one on the right really needs to eat. It is not good for her to be this skinny.

• The one on the right has gorgeous lips though.

• The one on the left.

0|0
    0|0
  • to me they both are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • right one

0|0
    0|0
  • Both or none dose it really madder no

0|0
    0|0
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither

0|0
    0|0
  • Left

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes