Which girl is more attractive in your eyes?

123

Most Helpful Guy

• the one in the left has more natural beauty and the other one is trying way to hard to cover up her fugly. so being attracted to natural beauty im with the left hand girl. for appearance sake the left one has a cute air about her while the other looks harsh and abusive. I've had mire than my fair share of harsh and abusive so its either love me with your heart hands and words or get the fuck away from me bitch

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't decide. The girl on the left seems to give off some really happy, preppy, and thoughtful vibes, but the girl on the right seems to give off a feeling of confidence, like a queen. She also seems like the type of person you would go to have a deep conversation with.