What's it like to be good looking when it comes to dating?

Just wondering what it feels like to be deemed physically attractive by society... do you feel much more confident, do you love it? Is it nice getting attention?
For the rest of us we just wonder

( well me a redhead male since 99% of women thing red head guys are fuckig disgusting) ( couldn't get a date to save my life )

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I think society is harsh and you can't always please everyone. One woman may find you a 10 while yo another woman you may not be her type. Maybe you need to find a girl who loves redheads, there is nothing wrong with that.
    Maybe you're also looking in the wrong places.

• I understand that I just find it hard , one week I may a pledge I would ask out 20 women got rejected every single time :/

• But you also have to think about your intentions and making a pledge to 20 women? What is the end goal?

• Too see if one is at least interested or finds me attractive

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry to hear that man, you are fine!

I have been called good looking before (Knocks on wood)
    However, I for one hate being egotistical and just take compliments with a grain of salt, I appreciate them and grateful, but surely doesn't mean I am better or more deserving than anyone else.

What truly matters is being good at communication/conversation when it comes to relationships

• I'm introverted so I always have problems , except when I'm drunk I don't seem to care and become extroverted

• I am introverted too man, I like social situations, but need my own time