Thoughts on her?

Female friend admitted to "really really liking me", go out on a few dates, hangout a lot, 3 weeks pass, still same, she has me as her wallpaper, and cute phone name, introduced to family etc. I popped the question and she said she doesn't want to date rn (aka no), and she just needs more time (saying she's stressed about school and family life, which is true but still). Says she's exclusively talking to me, but she needs more time, and says we are NOT dating. I asked her, and she said she still really likes me but doesn't want to date me, at least "not yet".

Thoughts?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she is lesbian. My nephew was going after me until he found out I was interested in his sister.

Most Helpful Guy

• What’s there to think about mate, the girl wants to continue with what you guys currrntly have without the extra pressure that comes with the label known as BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND.

Nothing wrong with that. Just give the lady some time to sort out her life and in the meantime you got your choice of waiting for her exclusively or waiting for her while pursuing other options.