I don't understand how this is wrong. NEED OPINIONS?

Is it wrong for me a person born in 2002 to date someone born in 1998?
It's only a 4 year difference. Yeah I'm 15 atm and he just turned 19 but I'm about to turn 16 next month I don't see anything wrong it's not like we're having sex or whatever.
  • Yes (please explain)
  • No (please explain)

1111

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is, first because it's illegal and could send him to jail while you'll be grounded for the next 25 years, and because you should date people around your age, same as him.
    He's almost an adult, with an adult mind, and adult needs.
    You're just out of childhood.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It's not illegal lol search it up "16 is the age of consent"

Most Helpful Girl

• Check your local state and US federal laws. I think in Canada 16 and 19 is ok, as long as there is NO position of trust. I personally think that 16 and 19 is ok, only 3 years.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE