Why was she mad?

So question I was with my boss once and she showed me nudes of her and I told my girlfriend out of respect and she got mad... Why is this? I mean I told her

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's good you told her about it, most girls definitelt couldn't take that because they feel like you betrayed her by seeing other girls' nudes, even though your boss is the one who shows it to you the fact is that you've seen it, and since guys are visually orientated your girlfriend might think that you imagine youself having sex with her (your boss), eventhough you probably not, but that's what probably make her mad (according to my opinion) i guess you just need to convince her that there was no feelings involved. I personally wouldn't take a guy like that, cuz they could've refused to see it (eventhough it's they nature and they actually couldn't resist it) if they know how their girlfriend would feel they wouldn't take the risk to break their trust.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I really do understand what you mean I looked and I messed up but I could of hid it but I apologized and admitted it.

• Show All
    • Yeah I guess now I learnt from it should be easier to understand

• Great! I'm sure you can do it

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeahhh of course she got mad. She if afraid that you like your boss more than her and even have sex with your boss.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• She’s more mad at the fact that your female boss showed her naked body to you and she’s probably now feeling insecure

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Bc she don't trust your boss and you are still working for her which made your girlfriend insecure

0|0
    0|0
    • I understand that but she should trust me

• Show All
    • It's the way girl show their emotions and love that she have for you. She is afraid that she will lose you if she won't take any action but what actions she don't know... Talk to her make her understand that you everything thing is fine and don't talk about your boss in front of her and if you do then talk crap about your boss which will make her feel better and to cool down her just talk about her that how great she is in every aspect of your life

• Ok thanks I'll try

Recommended myTakes