Guys, would it be weird for you if you and your roommate, who is also your best had sex with the same girl?

• it'd be weird
  • i wouldn't care

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the situation if it's same night that would be strange, if she is someone I'm in a relationship with again probably very strange.
    If we're having a gangbang/orgy seems expected.
    If she was a one night stand or a relationship that had ended and my room mate pulled her another day no issues

Most Helpful Girl

• My BFF living with me and my boyfriend is a M to F transgender, and she's my ex boyfriend. And her ex girlfriend is married to my ex husband.