What determines the success of first date for you?

What determines the success of first date for you?
Updates:
a** first date

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 major things clears the air really well...
    since I tend to look for uniqueness... I wanna see something that isn't like every other girl

1. I've been with girls that pay on first dates... so It's not unheard of. If she does, that's major major brownie points
    2. Having the ability to take a risk and put your guards down. That usually comes if she has had good relationships. I tend to notice girls that come from bad relationships are not so fun to deal with... just bad habits

and the rest is the just the usual suspects... sparks sparks and connections

0|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice balance of conversation, he possesses qualities I find attractive, we've had some solid physical touches (this does not have to include a kiss), it feels like he took the time to notice me, and there's something more that I need to know.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Great connection and great chemistry. And if your having fun and enjoying the date and the company of your date.

2|0
    0|0
  • Some and probably most people think if you and your date want to meet again, that's consider successful. However, I think if you learn something about what you like (and more importantly, what don't you like) about characteristics of the person you are looking for, I think that's a successful date too. Esp online dating now these days, you can always go and improve your match profile.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a success if I know I want to see her again, and if at the end of the date she agrees to go out again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mutual physical attraction and fun conversation. And of course no deal-breakers like rudeness to servers.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she wants another date. Just because you think the date turned out well doesn't mean it actually did.

0|1
    0|0
  • If she is showing a lot of signs that she likes me and talking about seeing me on another date

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a success if we both agree on going on a second date.

0|0
    0|0
  • That I can't get enough of her and absolutely have to have a second one

0|0
    0|0
  • Touch playing with hair crossing legs towards you...

0|0
    0|0
  • If we are still talking and she does not take off with someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't waste time in dating. I like bitchis hook up one night stand

0|0
    0|0
  • She is a cool person. That's all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Laughing and smiling 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • getting along good an communicating good

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to know too

0|0
    0|0
  • if they are more dates after

0|0
    0|0
  • If my date is happy and wants another date.

0|0
    0|0
  • When she gives me her phone number

0|0
    0|0
  • Feeling good

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting a second one. 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• Chemistry and we both enjoyed it and our attracted to each other.
    Though you need to wait to actually hear from that to be sure it’s mutual.

0|0
    0|0
  • Him actually talking to me afterwards would be successful. Very successful. Lol.

Continued mutual interest and not looking back wondering if I said or did something that offended him. Being comfortable enough to not second-guess myself would be huge.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they didn’t talk only about themselves and I don’t hate the sound of their voice by the end of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • JUST BE YOURSELF

0|0
    0|0
  • When you had fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Ease of communication along with some chemistry

0|0
    0|0
  • If I Actually Had Fun Or If He Made Me Laugh a lot