What determines the success of first date for you?

a** first date

825

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 major things clears the air really well...
    since I tend to look for uniqueness... I wanna see something that isn't like every other girl

1. I've been with girls that pay on first dates... so It's not unheard of. If she does, that's major major brownie points
    2. Having the ability to take a risk and put your guards down. That usually comes if she has had good relationships. I tend to notice girls that come from bad relationships are not so fun to deal with... just bad habits

and the rest is the just the usual suspects... sparks sparks and connections

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice balance of conversation, he possesses qualities I find attractive, we've had some solid physical touches (this does not have to include a kiss), it feels like he took the time to notice me, and there's something more that I need to know.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE