What is an acceptable age gap?

For example, I'm 24. What age would be socially unacceptable for me to date?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it doesn't depend on age it depends on where you both are in life if you're both in college or you both trying to start a family. If you're in different places then that'll make the relationship harder.

2|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as there's attraction for him it doesn't matter. I'm really handsome and always have girls in their 20's hitting on me. I'd love to be introduced to a father that's younger than me.. lol.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• As long as both people are over the age of 18 and are okay with the age gap it doesn’t matter in my opinion. But people under 18 shouldn’t date anyone with more than a 3 year age gap.

0|0
    0|0
  • 18+ , lmao don’t catch a case

0|2
    0|0
    • Rofl, definitely not tryna go to jail. The age of consent is 16 where I live, but I would definitely go that young

• 18-26

0|1
    0|0
  • I’d say 20-28

0|0
    0|0
  • ...17?

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion, I only prefer to date guys my age, or a year older. I don't know if you’re interested girls younger, or older, or the same age

But anyways, as long as it’s not like a ridiculously large age gap, I’m sure anything is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • It all ups to you. Whomever your heart falls for and with whom you get along well. Age doesn't matter.

0|1
    0|0
  • Morally, I’d say 18 and up.

Practically, 20-26 would probably be easiest.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Depends on both your and the girl's mental maturity

0|0
    0|0
  • Man, there is a rule.
    Age/2+7

24/2+7=19

1|1
    0|0
    • That's cool, because there are some cute 19 year olds, but I'd feel weird dating someone I couldn't take to the bar lol

• In my country adult age is 18 (alcohol also). So, feel free to enjoy your life. I wish you luck with this girl

• i thnk anybody 18 years and up is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything below 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • 12 - 15 or under

0|0
    0|0
  • Young = your age/2 +7
    Older = your age ×2 -7

0|1
    0|0