Why would he continue trying with this girl, when he says he can see himself with me?

i met a guy when he was gettin serious with another girl. he took me out, we had fun. he finally admitted he was seein someone else to me, but feels he needs to try with her but doesn't see it goin' anywhere. he said he cares about me and is interested in gettin to know me more, but sounds like he needs to figure it out with this girl he's known longer. in my gut i believe him, but should i?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea... he does have some shit to figure out. Then again... he might be putting you on the hook...
    if thats the case... high five him for me... my kinda guy lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay just leave his ass. Don’t get involved in games. It’ll only hurt you in the end. Besides guys like the chase. Maybe that’s why he’s trying hard for her. Whatever his reason is, don’t play with his games. You are worth more. And if he gets her. Then you saved yourself. And if he tries to get you, then you win him and lose that other girl problem.