What's your main reason for using dating sites?

Which sites have you tried?
How many people on the sites were serious about dating?
Have you had any success?
  • Seeking a relationship
    Vote A
  • Seeking hookups- I pretend to want relationships
    Vote B
  • Seeking hookups- I'm honest up front
    Vote C
  • Only seeking validation- I enjoy the attention
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wanted to practice flirting a bit. It was nice when I see big boobs and i say hey I like your boobs. Or like You have no idea what i would do to your body. It is nice to just speak my mind. Black somen and latinas were slighlty more responsive to white girls for some reason. But I wouldn't go to dating sites. wasn't my thing very nasty atmosphere. Sexy women seen as average, you have to oay to talk to a hot girl as if she is a goddess, too much emohasis on looks. If a guy has. Nice photos he would kill but that is my take

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, they seem pretty toxic from a lot of the stories I've heard. Catfish are rampant, people are disingenuous, and most people on them are just trying to entertain themselves. They sound like the last place anybody could find a quality partner.

• Show All
    • Oh yeah... and if you have a bit self esteem it could be crushed

• That sound awful lol

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was single I used them to meet guys casually. I wasn't interested in a relationship as I spent 15 loyal years to an unfaithful man. So I didn't want to fall in love but I was at my sexual peak, liked hanging out or going on dates and love sex. so that's why. Guys were actually surprised how honest I was in my dating profiles. Apparently it was a rare thing.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I usually use it to expand my social circle and possibly find and relationship. But I don’t use it much just quick log in and Browse every once in awhile.

1|0
    0|0
  • I joined a dating site because I saw my ex was on it

1|0
    0|0
  • My girlfirend and I met online and we live together now

1|0
    0|0
  • Only one good website for me. Meetmindful. com.

1|0
    0|0
  • if i used them, it would probably for sex 2bh.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Seeking relationship.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes