How can a girl date a guy for his money?

This is really bugging me, if I just met a guy and went on a date with him I'll have no idea of his "monetary status". Yet I could still be a whore or etc for dating a guy who could have money. You might be able to see if the guy goes out a lot and work is generally discussed but not like my wage is... so I don't see where this recurring phrase is coming from.

37

Most Helpful Guy

• You look at a person , he may or may not appear rich.
    Some gold diggers go by the proms facie appearance to make it look real , some wait till they ensure the man is rich..
    But all this applies to gold diggers.. not all women.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy is trying to attract you with his money a lot of times he makes it pretty obvious, some will buy expensive possessions like a BMW or a Rolex watch, some just outright brag about how much money they make. Pretty lame, but it does work on some women.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE