How can a girl date a guy for his money?

This is really bugging me, if I just met a guy and went on a date with him I'll have no idea of his "monetary status". Yet I could still be a whore or etc for dating a guy who could have money. You might be able to see if the guy goes out a lot and work is generally discussed but not like my wage is... so I don't see where this recurring phrase is coming from.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You look at a person , he may or may not appear rich.
    Some gold diggers go by the proms facie appearance to make it look real , some wait till they ensure the man is rich..
    But all this applies to gold diggers.. not all women.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy is trying to attract you with his money a lot of times he makes it pretty obvious, some will buy expensive possessions like a BMW or a Rolex watch, some just outright brag about how much money they make. Pretty lame, but it does work on some women.

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• in your case, and the things you wrote, it doesn't indicates that.
    but the gold diggers, always find out that the guy is rich or not, before dating him

1|0
    0|0
  • A guy who talks about high standard things and denigrate others on the bases of standard. Always try to show a girl he is from aristocracy. I don't like that person and that girl too

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually girls who date guys for money don't date them before knowing how much money they have.
    They're specifically looking for that kind of guy and know what are the signs of money.

0|0
    0|0
  • im not rich so i will never have that prob but i guess there is nothing wrong if she is with a guy for money, its her body and life right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe it is a measure of success and acumen being reliable sustainable supportive

0|0
    0|0
  • You have curiosities but it's normal.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Gold diggers have their ways to find rich men then act like they like them for other reasons. But not all women who happen to date a rich guy is a gold digger.

0|2
    0|0
  • Maybe she is looking for a sugar daddy

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes